Wednesday 14 October 2009

Doggy Advent Calendars?!

Perhaps it's the spirit of Christmas hitting me early, or perhaps I'm just going soft but I have been sucked in to the anthropomorphosis of dogs via the use of 'doggy chocs' and advent calendars!

When I went to the suppliers today and stood looking at all the goodies for pets at Christmas I decided there must be some really lucky animals out there!

As my eyes fell on the Doggy Advent Calendars I found myself thinking 'why not?'. I mean, ok - dogs don't know it's Christmas - but don't they usually get a little daily treat anyway? And it helps us grouchy humans get into the spirit!

So, having got plenty in stock, Takara and Eddy - the daft dallies - will be receiving advent calendars this year! Will your dog?

The advent calendars are £2.49 each and will soon be found at www.pawsitivelypets.co.uk or email us for more info or to order: sales@pawsitivelypets.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment